Ministering to the Multitudes is an engaging and transformative teaching series designed to walk you through Luke 11:4 to 14:35. This series aims to provide you with an in-depth understanding of what the Bible says, decode its meaning, and guide you on how to practically apply its teachings to your life.
The selected chapters from the Book of Luke are rich in lessons that show Jesus' compassionate ministry to diverse crowds—be it His disciples, skeptics, or the marginalized. This series will challenge you to extend the love and grace you receive from God to others around you.
What You'll Learn
- Wisdom & Warnings: Explore the teachings and parables that Jesus shared, offering wisdom and cautioning against spiritual pitfalls.
- Love in Action: Learn how Jesus ministered to the sick, the outcast, and the sinner, providing us with a template for compassionate service.
- The Cost of Discipleship: Engage with Jesus' teachings on what it truly means to follow Him, including the sacrifices and rewards involved.
This series includes the following sermons:
- (Luke 11:14–28) Drawing a Line in the Sand
- (Luke 11:29–32) Turning Down the Greatest Opportunity Ever
- (Luke 11:33–36) How to See in the Dark
- (Luke 11:37–54) How to Become a Better Hypocrite
- (Luke 12:1–12) The Right Kind of Fear
- (Luke 12:13–21) Consumed by Cravings
- (Luke 12:22-34) The Antidote to Anxiety
- (Luke 12:25–48) On Your Mark, Get Set . . . Wait!
- (Luke 12:49-59) The Coming Storm
- (Luke 13:1-9) Lessons from Unexpected Disaster
- (Luke 13:10-21) Simple Events with Eternal Significance
- (Luke 13:22-30) Five Non-negotiable Truths about Eternal Life
- (Luke 13:31-35) Living as if Heaven Rules
- (Luke 14:1-24) Table Talk
- (Luke 14:25-33) Packing for the Right Expedition
- (Luke 14:34-35) Refusing a Salt Free Life
Luke 11:4–54; 12; 13; 14