Alejandro from Venezuela wrote to say:
Dear brothers and sisters of the Wisdom International team, greetings. The peace of the Lord be with you. My wife and I are working through your study on James. We go very slowly, taking two days for each message so that we can master the topic before moving on to the next. The impact and transformation caused in our lives has really been extraordinary. There have been many moments when your teaching helped me come to my senses. My eyes were opened to the truth. You have helped me rethink and reformulate my Christian life. The book of James is transforming my life. You are in our continued prayers.
Join us in praying for Alejandro and people like him whose eyes have been opened to the Truth
because of the resources that we provide. We always love hearing how our ministry is affecting people’s lives for Christ. Pray that God will continue to use our resources and for his Kingdom.
Venezuela is a South American country known for its significant oil reserves and diverse natural beauty. The country is currently facing a severe economic crisis, with widespread poverty, inflation, and shortages of basic goods. The majority of Venezuelans identify as Roman Catholic, but there are also significant Protestant and non-religious populations.
Here is a prayer guide on how Christians can pray for Venezuela:
- Economic Crisis: Pray for resolution to the severe economic crisis in Venezuela. Ask God to provide for the basic needs of the people, especially food, medicine, and other essentials. Pray for wisdom for leaders and the international community to find effective solutions to stabilize the economy and improve living conditions.
- Government and Leaders: Pray for Venezuela's government and leaders to govern with wisdom, justice, and compassion. Pray that they would prioritize the welfare of the people and work towards peace, stability, and economic recovery. Ask God to convict those in power to uphold human rights and rule of law.
- Peace and Reconciliation: Venezuela has been marked by political unrest and division. Pray for peace and reconciliation within the country. Pray that God would heal divisions and bring about a spirit of unity and mutual respect among different political, ethnic, and social groups.
- Church Growth and Discipleship: Pray for the growth of the Church in Venezuela, for spiritual revival, and for discipleship of new believers. Ask God to encourage and strengthen believers, giving them hope amidst challenges and equipping them to be a light in their communities.
- Vulnerable Populations: Pray specifically for the vulnerable in society, including the poor, the sick, children, and the elderly. Ask God to protect and provide for them, and to raise up individuals, churches, and organizations to offer practical help and support.