To many people, the state of being happy revolves around I, me, and my:
- What's going to happen to me?
- What am I getting out of my life?
- What's my family giving back to me?
- What am I gaining from my career?
- What about my plans and my dreams?
Happiness, to most people, is typically all about us.
In this book, Stephen shows you the radical truth of Jesus' message – we actually become the most significant obstacle blocking the way to true, genuine happiness.
Drawn from the sermon on the mount, Stephen Davey explains the "upside down" truth which reveals the path to genuine happiness.