Question & Answer Day 18 (CD) (QA18)
This is the eighteenth of our Question-and-Answer Programs where Stephen answers questions phoned in by our listeners.
PLEASE NOTE: This is NO transcript available for this program.
- Did Jesus lie? John 7:2-7
- What did the animals eat and drink during the time in the wilderness? Why didn’t the people eat the animals?
- Did God limit His omniscience when He gave man free will?
- Psalm 51 - Are the inscriptions in the beginning of the Psalms the inspired Word of God? In verse 4, why does David say to God “Against you, you only, have I sinned?”
- How did denominations start? Is there value in having so many?