Resources for Moms!
Download a FREE copy of Stephen Davey's booklet: "Motherhood in a Variety of Settings."
- You are consistently underpaid, often undervalued, and many times are taken for granted;
- You can never call in sick, choose the first shift or ask for the weekend off;
- You are the one your children call for when they are sick;
- Once you are a mother, you will always be a mother;
- You are in this for life and giving it just that - your life!
In this resource, Stephen Davey offers words of encouragement to moms. You're not alone.
God delivered some encouraging truths, especially for moms. Those truths are revealed in the home life of a mother named Eunice, and Stephen explores all of this in this resource.
You'll discover some valuable truths:
- An earlier failure as a wife and mother does not eradicate the potential for future success.
- The absence of a godly father does not forfeit the potential of godly children.
- The dedication of a godly mother can overcome enormous disadvantages in raising her children.
- The benefits of other believers coming alongside to encourage and assist parents are profound.
Additional Resources for Mothers:
Motherhood in a Variety of Settings
This is the printed version of the free resource offered above. ORDER HERE
Portraits of Mom
What kind of legacy are you leaving your children? Are you succeeding as a mother? Gaze into portraits of women in Scripture who God called successful. Unlike the world, their legacy was not measured by fame or fortune; it was measured by their faithfulness to God and His Word. ORDER HERE